Once you understand what iodine is and why it’s so important for optimal health, it’s time to figure out how to get it in our body.
Taking Lugols Solutionand SSKI drops
- This is the most common and cheapest method.
- Some people find it to be inconvenient but I think that depends on lifestyle.
- Dosage can be easily calculated at Dropulator.com
- Drops must be diluted in water or a drink that does not contain vitamin C
- Drops allow for very small and very large doses.
Lugols in tablet form
- More convenient not having to mess with calculating and diluting liquid, easier for travel
- May or may not digest and absorb better, depending on condition of your gut
- More expensive
Lugols and SSKI Transdermal
- Great for beginners that may not be ready to ingest
- Allows for very small amounts of iodine
- Another great option for people on the go
Was this article helpful?