Once you understand what iodine is and why it’s so important for optimal health, it’s time to figure out how to get it in our body.
Taking Lugols Solution-define and SSKI-define drops
- This is the most common and cheapest method.
- Some people find it to be inconvenient but I think that depends on lifestyle.
- Dosage can be easily calculated at Dropulator.com
- Drops must be diluted in water or a drink that does not contain vitamin C
- Drops allow for very small and very large doses.
Lugols in tablet form
- More convenient not having to mess with calculating and diluting liquid, easier for travel
- May or may not digest and absorb better, depending on condition of your gut
- More expensive
Lugols and SSKI Transdermal
- Great for beginners that may not be ready to ingest
- Allows for very small amounts of iodine
- Another great option for people on the go